Betaine HCl and pepsin are gastric-juice components essential to the digestion of food and absorption of most nutrients. In particular, betaine HCl is necessary for adequate absorption of protein, calcium, vitamin B12 and iron. The low pH of the stomach’s hydrochloric acid destroys ingested bacteria and microorganisms. This formula can be beneficial for anyone seeking enhanced digestive function.
|Skin Type||All Skin Types|
1 capsule, 3 times daily, with each meal.
Betaine HCl Pepsin
- Amount Per Serving
- each vegetarian capsule contains:
- betaine HCl 520 mg
- pure pepsin (1:10,000 potency, lactose free) (porcine) 21 mg
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), ascorbyl palmitate
- Discontinue immediately if a burning sensation occurs. Not recommended for people with ulcers or a history of ulcers.
- 1 capsule, 3 times daily, with each meal.